New images from the Doctor Who Christmas Special, ‘The Time of the Doctor’.
Premiering December 25th at 9pm ET, on BBC America.
there’s people out there running pale blogs right now. they just reblogged a pic of a some vintage boots or some cuss word graffiti or a rainbow in the clouds. it just happened, this is real
someone sent me an anon message saying this post was offensive
Let’s be honest here, I would make such a shitty companion.
- globally, 77,600,000 girls do not attend school
- there are 33,000,000 fewer girls than boys in primary education
- girls with secondary education are 6 times less likely to be married as children
- a girl with 7 years of schooling in the developing world will have 2.2 fewer children
- a child born to a literate mother is 50% more likely to survive past the age of 5
- two thirds of the 775,000,000 illiterate adults, and 63% of illiterate youth, are female
- literate mothers are twice as likely to immunize their children and send them to school
- a girl who completes basic education is 3 times less likely to contract HIV
- a girl earns 20% more as an adult for every additional year of education she receives
- a nation’s GDP rises an average of 3% when 10% more its girls attend school
- less than 2% of international development funds are specifically allocated to girls
- school is not free in over 50 countries
photos: (1) malala yousafza before addressing the un; (2) joey l. of a school for the hamar tribe in ethiopia; (3) beawiharta in jakarta of students who risk life crossing a collpased bridge to get to school; (4) muhammed muheisen in pakistan; (5) altaf gadri of an unofficial school run for slum dwellers held under a bridge in new delhi; (6) paula bronstein of burmese refugees in thailand at a school in their refugee camp; (7) noah seelam in hyderabad, india; (8) per anders pettersson, uganda; (9) lana slezic in afghanistan; (10) roberto schmidt in afghanistan, where acid attacks and poisoning of water by the taliban is on the increase at schools for girls
IT’S FINALLY THE CHRISTMAS SEASON
I CAN FINALLY REBLOG THIS
I love this movie because of the historically accurate tiny muppet costumes
zack is a tumblr.
it all makes sense now.
why he was always just a little bit chubbier, he never did his school work, he was lazy and irresponsible…
zack had a tumblr.
until his brother decided to make one for a social experiment
I feel like we aren’t talking about the fact the Perez Hilton made Ke$ha suicidal and gave her anxiety to the point that she needs medicine to stop her from hallucinating from lack of sleep. If that isn’t harassment, then I don’t know what is. Ke$ha only preaches of love at her shows and in her songs. She didn’t deserve his harassment
whoa that is fucked up :(
I’ve always been team Fuck Perez
Other fucked up things that famous blogger and asshole Perez Hilton has done and got away with:
- Told celebrities with mental illnesses to ‘get a life’
- Stalked Lady Gaga and then played the victim in numerous interviews
- Intentionally outed closeted LGBT celebrities without their consent, and then justified it because he’s gay
- Used homophobic slurs on a number of occasions. For this reason, several LGBT charities have refused sizable donations from him
- Stated that Michael Jackson’s cardiac arrest was probably a ploy to sell tickets
- Bullied several celebrities to the point of depression, and then had the nerve to make an anti-bullying video for the Trevor Project, which several celebrities responded to by telling their stories of how he had bullied them
So yeah, if this surprises anyone, they should probably look on his website. You literally can’t go a single page without seeing something libelous, insulting or downright abusive.
Let’s not forget this article about Tom Hiddleston at Cannes.
For like a week if you googled “Tom Hiddleston” this godawaful thing came up and I cannot imagine how embarrassing this would be for someone to see holy shit you’re supposed to be a mildly reputable celebrity site millions of people read this what the fuck is wrong with you